Fun, Fitness, Yoga, Self Defense & Trade Show
Bullman’s Kickboxing and Krav Maga Fitness announced that they will be hosting the 5th Annual Knoxville Fitness Challenge Health Living Charity event. Previous event hosts include the Cansler Family YMCA, National Fitness Center Tazwell Pike and National Fitness Center Signature Club.
“Change The Shape Of Knoxville!” This has been the theme of the previous Knoxville Fitness Challenge Healthy Living Charity events. Now they add SELF DEFENSE to the already life-changing agenda! This year they are contributing to the 3B Initiative Charity which is designed to help abused women and children. Register today for a day of education, motivation, fun and more!
* US Congressman Tim Burchette to give opening remarks
*Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs to give opening remarks
*Knoxville Fitness Challenge Executive Director Geoff Hampton to give opening remarks
* Russel Scales – CHAMPIONLIFE Boot Camps and multiple time voted Knoxville’s Number one personal trainer – Seminar & F.I.T. (Functional Intensity Training) Class
* Carole Matthews & Dasha Ogle – THRIVE Functional Fitness Class
* Karen Rodgers – Real Hot Yoga YINyasa Class
* Joe Dodgin – MoJo Training – F.I.T. (Functional Intensity Training) Class
* Terry Bullman – Bullman’s Kickboxing & Krav Maga Fitness – Self Defense Class
* Trade Show
^ Free t-shirt for registered attendees courtesy of Strategic Partner
THANK YOU TO STRATEGIC PARTNER JOE SHIRT COMPANY!
THANK YOU TO GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR VERTIMAX!
* AND MORE! REGISTER TODAY!
LIFE-CHANGING! Bring your friends, family and co-workers!