As you probably know by now, Terry Bullman is one of the leading experts in women’s self defense. His Knoxville based team is working hard to educate, motivate and lead women to the truth about self defense. It is easily quantifiable that violence against women is increasing. In the home, in the community, in the workplace and everywhere. Too many women mistakenly believe false narratives about defending themselves.
- “It won’t happen to me.” VERY dangerous false assumption. VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS INCREASING
- “I’m not worried. I have Mace that I carry with me at all times.” Wow. This false assumption assumes that the attacker will be kind enough to telegraph the intent and move slow enough for you to get your mace out.
- “I always carry a firearm.” As with Mace, the time factor and level of intensity will probably negate your ability to effectively use your firearm. Street situations happen faster than most imagine. At one of our recent women’s self defense workshops Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs, in his opening remarks told the crowded room that in a street assault women also mistakenly believe the police can help. Jacobs stressed THIS IS NOT REALISTIC.
- “I work out and if anybody attacks me, they are in for a world of hurt.” Unlikely. No matter how much or how hard you workout, a sudden, crazed person attacks you, just the suddenness will be disorienting and you will become a victim.
The only real solution is practiced self defense. At Bullman’s we use the lethal Israeli combat art of Krav Maga. There are many great martial arts styles and many great martial arts instructors, but Krav Maga in the street is a game changer.
Come learn for yourself, as so many other women have already. Here are some great options for you:
- INTENSIVE Women’s Self Defense Workshop Saturday, June 1st from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Learn and practice (interactive training module) real counter measures for any street situation including an attack with a knife or a gun. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/womens-self-defense-workshop-tickets-60840911805
- Six Week Self Defense Program. Take any 3 classes per week for 6 weeks in our special program which is only $250.00.
- Mom and Daughter 6 week self defense training program. Two classes per week. Mondays and Fridays beginning June 10th (limited registration) at 1:00pm. Cost for mom and daughter is only $295.00 total.
- Self defense Personal Training Programs. Individual and small group options.
The self defense journey, in order to be truly effective, must be regarded as a continuum. One class, one book, one video or any other superficial initiative is a recipe for disaster. Seek the real truth and learn to really be able to defend yourself against against any attacker in any situation.
Why choose Bullman’s Kickboxing and Krav Maga Martial Arts? Our founder, Terry Bullman is regularly featured on local and regional news for self defense tips and strategies after assaults. He has been training and competing for more than 25 years. IT IS HIS PASSION. He is a former professional boxer, kick boxer and MMA fighter. He also competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He was introduced to Krav Maga in 2001 by Krav Maga Worldwide head instructor Darren Levine. Bullman is a second degree black belt in Krav Maga and has trained with the IDF and Israeli Police as well as other leading instructors from around the world. Bullman also created the popular martial arts show featured on The History Channel called, “Human Weapon”. He and his highly trained team will change your life!
In an upcoming post we will address the dire need for self defense training in the workplace.
Call us at (865) 386-8266
Or via email: email@example.com
GET INVOLVED TODAY!